The babe's Shower

So I know...the baby is here...baby Skylar is about a month old now and doing so fantastic!  But my sister, Ashley, my mom and I threw a fantastic baby shower for Regi before her baby arrived.  I am just now getting around to sharing them...but what a great day!

Pretzel Roll Bread bowls for Chili and Ham-Cabbage Soup!

A Watermelon in the shape of a hedgehog!  What could be cuter!

Brownie Bites topped with cute flags and banners.

The mother-to-be getting her toe nails painted for the occasion cause she...umm...couldn't get to it herself!

And adorable gifts like these!  These baby moccasins knit by hand by a great friend, Shawn!  Regi loved all things Pocahontas growing up...so the design is oh-so fitting!

Can you say "full house"?  Regi only wanted ONE shower...one day of people doting on her was enough.  So one BIG 'ol shower it was!
And what shower is complete without a cute little game or two...

Comments

Popular Posts